More than a week ago now, we celebrated birthdays all around! On the 16th, Zeke turned 7 months and Elijah officially hit 2-1/2 years. We're having so much fun watching them interact now. It's more and more common to hear them both laughing to each other about something. The really funny thing is that Elijah seems to be the only one who can get a real laugh out of Zeke! We're not even sure what E does that is just
so funny!
 |
| They already love doing everything together (Notice Z's faux-hawk...grows that way all on it's own!) |
|
I celebrated my birthday on the 20th with the most beautiful flowers I have ever received! Daniel took great effort to order these from a florist in Adana. They were delivered right to the gate! (If anyone needs the number for this place it is worth it!)
 |
| casablancas, roses and carnations |
I also got to go out to dinner with some of the closest friends I've made out here. They helped to make a birthday so far away from home really special! I can't thank God enough for them.
 |
| Celebrating at Mujdat's |
Then Daniel celebrated his birthday on the 22nd with carrot cake cupcakes, his favorite! Elijah made him a card this year and kept wishing him "Happy Birthday, Daddy" every chance he got (every 10 minutes or so)! We certainly managed to make these first birthdays in Turkey really special!
No comments:
Post a Comment